Croatian coast has always attracted people from all around the world as one of the Mediterranean pearls.
It is no wonder that even the ancient Romans recognised it and made it their home.
An easy going, relaxed lifestyle, spectacular views, perfect weather and delicious food will make you want to stay forever. Learn the true meaning of the word “pomalo” and it a guarantee you will feel like you belong here.
The fact is that no matter which location you pick, it is going to be specific and unique:
- In Zadar you will chill on “Riva” listening to the sea organs while gazing at the most beautiful sunset in the world
- Split will get you lost in the picturesque narrow streets between stone houses and it will teach you that there are some important things in the world you have never heard of before
- At Pelješac peninsula you will indulge yourself into the hedonism of fine wines, fresh oysters and delicious food
- Vis island will blow your mind with it s military heritage, the most beautiful beach in Europe and mysterious Blue cave
- In Dubrovnik you will realize why it was a good decision to come to Adriatic, and it will charm you with is history, not only with its GOT popularity
- The Adriatic inland will show you what does it mean to go rural – why are young men proud to call themselves “alkari”, who are “imotske tice” jumping into the Blue lake and what is “pršut” from Drniš
- Hvar island and National Park Kornati will prove that Croatia it is the best sailing location