In recent years, the rise of remote work and the digital nomad lifestyle has transformed the way people work and travel. This comes with a large number of benefits but also new challenges such as relying on a stable and reliable internet connection. It is no brainer that this is often the most important part in order to stay connected with clients, collaborate with colleagues, and access essential online resources.
When deciding on a destination, of course one of the first things remote workers are doing is looking for accommodation. Hotels or hostels are often not the best option since some do not have any long term offers but also from the financial point of view – private accommodations are much more acceptable.
And this brings us to the internet question since you might end up finding an awesome, affordable place that fits all of your needs except internet quality. This should not be a reason to give up but to take matter into you own hands – and we are here to help.
A1 has prepared a product you need – Internet SIM card with 120GB of data
Here are all the benefits:
- You can use it in your phone, laptop, tablet or router (MiFi router- 4G/5G)
- If you order it online instead of 20€, you pay only 16€
- Internet SIM card lasts for 90 days
- No contract, and you can check your data at any time via the “My A1 App”
- BUYING YOUR A1 INTERNET SIM CARD: ORDER HERE
(link na web: https://www.a1.hr/privatni/mobiteli/a1-internet-na-bonove)
BUYING YOUR A1 INTERNET SIM CARD: ORDER HERE
- delivery possible and free in Croatia within maximum of 5 work days (status tracker available on link received via email when the order is done)
- payment options: by CARD (Maestro, Master, Visa, Diners), via PAY PAL or ON DELIVERY
- when paying in web shop, Corvus Pay is used – an advanced system for securely accepting payment cards on the Internet.
A1 Hrvatska is a part of A1 Telekom Austria Group – the leading provider of digital services and communication solutions in Central and Eastern Europe operating in seven countries and providing services for approximately 24 million customers. A1 Hrvatska employs about 2000 people, and take care of 2 million customers on a daily basis. A1 Hrvatska invests in the development of 5G technology and was the first to demonstrate a speed greater than 20 Gbit/s in a live 5G network, which is an absolute speed record in the Croatian mobile segment
A1 Customer Service was the first in Croatia available 24 hours, all seven days of the week. According to market research having the highest customer satisfaction index on the market.
Customer support: 0800 091 091
More than 48 A1 Hrvatska base stations and transmitters are powered from alternative sources, and as well as sun and wind, we have base stations that use fuel cells as renewable sources for the production of electricity. The main characteristic of such a hybrid system is the 99.9% energy availability, which is otherwise very difficult to achieve using standard renewable sources.
So, dear digital nomads, expats and remote workers make sure you get your trusty internet provider in time so you can relax and enjoy all that Croatia has to offer to the fullest.