Zagreb is becoming a hot destination for digital nomads and remote workers so to ensure a proper welcome we have prepared a 4-day event with exciting content you will not want to miss out on.
It is a perfect combination of local life, wonderful nature, amazing culture and history, delicious gastronomy, successful businesses, all year sustainable tourism, healthy life and sports.
The most wonderful time of the year just got better – we are finishing the first year since Digital Nomad Permit exists in Croatia, looking back on what was done and looking forward to
DAY 1 (9.12.2021. – Thursday)
• Arrival of guests (those not already in Zagreb)
• Evening hangout @Swanky Monkey Garden Bar (starting time: 7.00 PM / address: Ilica 50)
DAY 2 (10.12.2021. – Friday)
• Press conference @Amadria hotel (starting time: 10.00 AM / address: Jurišićeva street 22) + “brunch & coffee“ mingle*
– speakers TBA
• Zagreb city tour with a local tour guide (visiting the main attractions full of history, fun facts, legends and local stories)
• Free afternoon for museums and exploring the Zagreb Advent
*press conference has a limited number of seats available so be sure to book yours
DAY 3 (11.12.2021. – Saturday)*
• Visiting Medvedgrad
– on the southern slope of Medvednica mountain, nests a medieval castle watching over Zagreb for eight centuries. We are visiting the home of the Black Queen while enjoying the best viewpoint of Zagreb.
• Visiting Samobor – city tour + break @Livadić Kavana
– the picturesque city of Samobor will steal your heart. After a short city tour, we are stopping for coffee/tea and a traditional famous Samobor dessert – Kremšnita
• Visiting Jagunić winery – late lunch/early dinner with wine tasting
– we are finishing the day with delicious local food and fantastic vines from the Jagunić family at Plešivica hill
*this tour is free of charge but with a limited number of spots so be sure to book yours
DAY 4 (12.12.2021. – Sunday)
• Zagreb Advent Run
– The happiest and most colorful holiday race in Croatia
– Numerous recreational and professional runners will run through the city center (5km or 10km) with a noble goal and this year they are supporting the association „We are not alone” (support of women suffering from cancer)
START: 12 AM in front of The Westin Hotel
REGISTRATION FEE: 180,00 HRK (until 19th of November) / 200,00 HRK (until 30th of November)
– limited number of spots so be sure to book yours
Read more about it here: https://www.zagrebadventrun.hr/en
Join us and be a part of this jolly good meet up!